Email marketing is conveying a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
While social media plays a massive role in today’s business marketing and promotion, one of the oldest and proven methods for touching your customers is the use of email marketing.
Email marketing and weekly newsletters allow you to influence your customers on a personalized and specific level that social media can’t match.
I find an email marketing more lucrative and effective because it allows you to house a well-targeted audience even more than any marketing channel.
There is so much software needed to bring your email marketing campaign to life, but you need the aid of a trusted email marketing provider.
To get a deeper insight into email marketing, I wrote a comprehensive article on how you can scale your email marketing campaigns.
Readers are acquainted with affiliate links, and when a user clicks one of those links and makes a purchase, the blog owner makes a small commission.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an acknowledged standard newsletter tool that makes it simple to generate high-quality email marketing creatives and content.
GetResponse is a Polish-based company that offers a lot of premium features for those serious email marketers that want capacities exceeding what is commonly believed to be possible for email marketing purposes.
There is nothing that you can’t do with GetRespsonse, from designing quality landing pages to doing A/B ad testing GetRepsonse can do it, and the platform does it very well.
GetResponse is a feature-rich online marketing solution that is fully scalable and capable of handling small and extensive lists (1 million+ subscribers).
Why You Should Make Use Of GetResponse?
Getresponse is one very excellent email marketing software that I recommend you try out any day; I will recommend getting a response anytime because of the significant number of features that it carries alongside. Here are a few numbers of them.
1. 300+ Free Industry HTML Templatse
Your landing page is one of the significant factors that determine the success of your email marketing campaigns. If you want to get it right from the first day, you need a beautiful and catchy landing page design.
Apart from the drag-and-drop page builder feature offered by Getresponse, you also have coupled alongside your email marketing campaigns free HTML industry templates to get started with.
Getresponse’s landing functionality is free on all plans, making it easy to get started.
Online advertising campaigns that use landing pages will usually generate more leads if they direct users to attractive ‘pages with adequate information on why they intend to sell a product or a service.
2. Email Analytics.
Getting data and insights is another critical factor to consider when choosing a reliable email marketing software, and this is why I recommend Getresponse anytime.
With the inbuilt real-time analytics, you never miss out on how effective your email marketing campaign has been.
These analytics will help you fully understand your subscribers and discover what works with them. You can also learn which emails led to website visits, sales, and signups.
With their analytics, you can:
Examine open rates, click-through rates (CTRs), number of unsubscribes, and sales, Monitor mobile vs desktop performance, Conduct A/B tests on subject lines and tweak emails based on their performance.
3. Guaranteed Deliverability.
Have you ever subscribed to an email marketing software, and you took all the time and energy to build your list only to discover that your emails get spammed and not delivered? This can be a significant put-off and results in you being frustrated most of the time.
With Getresponse AI and algorithm, you are sure to get your emails delivered instantly just anytime you send them.
4. Social media integration.
Social media is another tool that helps you get leads. Getresponse allows you to seamlessly integrate with any social media platform of your choice without any hassle.
If you are an influencer from any industry, you can divert all your followership to your email marketing list.
5. GetResponse mobile app.
Mobile app usage and consumption reached over $189 billion in 2020. This is more reason why Getresponse responds to the trend and carries everybody along the moving train.
With the IOS and Android apps, you can communicate with your audience in real-time without any hustle. Be sure to have your email list at your fingertips with the Getresponse app.
6. Coaching and support.
Getting the best out of your email marketing list has become easier with the Getresponse email marketing coaching and support.
When you join the Getresponse family, you automatically access industry-standard coaching and support to get the best out of your email marketing list.
7. Integrated E-Commerce Tools.
Is your business model tied around E-commerce? Then Getresponse might be the perfect tool you need. You don’t need any other devices aside from the inbuilt Getresponse Ecommerce tool.
Getresponse has a built-in eCommerce functionality that allows you to run your eCommerce business without hassle.
8. Create, Host, and Manage Large Scale Webinars.
Webinars are among the powerful ways to produce leads and acquire customers.
With GetRepsonse, you get a complete webinar administration system that allows you to create, host, track, and maintain high-performance webinars with satisfaction.
With Getresponse, you can openly broadcast your webinars live on YouTube or Facebook without any extra plugins.
Once the webinar is completed, you can allot replays, direct downloads, or sell them as paid products on a landing page.
9. Third-Party App Integrations.
GetResponse gives you more than 150 third-party integrations with various payment gateways, eCommerce plugins, content management systems, inventory management apps, and many other valuable services.
All the apps are divided into diverse categories that can be readily linked/unlinked from your account. In addition, the payment and CMS integrations feature top payment platforms like PayPal, Stripe, and Shopify.
10. Great A/B Testing Features.
GetResponse was one of the explorers of split testing features in the email marketing industry. And it’s still one of the market pilots in it.
Whether a one-time campaign or other automation chains, you can run A/B tests to find the best converting possibilities.
You can examine everything from your subject lines, headlines, and body text to the design template, sending times, and custom fields. Split testing features are also available for opt-in boxes, forms, and landing pages.
11. Create Automation Sequences.
Automation is among the key characteristics of any email marketing tool these days. But unfortunately, GetResponse isn’t backward when dealing with automation also.
It offers you all the tools you need to send scheduled or activity-based emails to your subscribers triggered by other actions/inaction.
For example, you can automatically set up a simple sequence of emails that should be sent to your subscribers when they sign up to your list, download a content upgrade, or do not open a specific email.
You can use this feature to build complete email courses automatically transported to your subscribers or organise autoresponder series to improve various affiliate products.
12. World-class Website Builders.
With the recent upgrade of the Getresponse platform to blend one of the best website builders into their platform, it has become apparent that Getresponse is ready to participate in the global competition for the web.
The Getresponse Website Builder extends GetResponse’s digital marketing platform and value proposition. It helps users instantly develop a digital presence and scale their companies, saving time and money.
The Website builder uses artificial intelligence (AI) to design sophisticated, eye-catching websites for companies. Users can also build their website from scratch with robust templates and a visual drag-and-drop editor.
The new GetResponse Website Builder easily integrates all the tools you need to run a business online.
It joins an integrated system of marketing tools, including email marketing, automation, popups, chats, paid ads, webinars, push notifications, and more. With all your marketing solutions in one application – at affordable prices – it’s no wonder GetResponse outshines its competitors.
To give you quick heads up, the Getresponse Website Builder comes with unique features such as;
1. An advanced AI programming to build robust and complete websites just after the end-user answer a few simple questions about their industries, companies, preferences, and stylings, the AI Wizard will generate custom-made web pages immediately.
2. An intuitive Website Builder that allows end-user to create and customize their websites from scratch with the support of ready-made templates. Predesigned and blank templates include layouts, styles, and fonts suitable for specific industry categories.
3. Built-in Website Popups that can be used to generate leads, promote new content, and feature special offers. It also comes with a range of settings and customization options.
4. Search engine optimisation helps with visibility, discoverability, and organic traffic. End-users are provided with the ability to provide metadata for titles and descriptions and change URL slugs to support keywords. Also, choose if search engines should show your pages in search results or not.
5. Web hosting and domain services allow Customers to take advantage of free domains provided automatically by Getresponse and related domains they own and buy new domains within the Website Builder. In addition, SSL certificates are included for website security.
6. Website analytics to help track various Performance and data, including traffic, devices, location, click tracking, and forms/popups.
If all you seek is a robust platform to host your website, the Getresponse website builders solution is designed to work for you.
Pros and Cons of Getresponse.
There is no perfect software anywhere on planet earth; there are usually upsides and downsides to everything in life, and the same applies to software.
Getresponse has successfully provided online marketers with effective email marketing solutions, but we still feel the need to improve upon them.
1. So long as you are happy to use a ‘Basic’ plan, Getresponse is more affordable than many of its key contenders, whilst offering just as much, if not more, extended functionality as them.
2. The discounts you get when paying upfront for one or two years of service are remarkably reasonable, which is quite hard to get from the other competitors.
3. The marketing automation functionality is positively remarkable.
It offers a comprehensive approach to data segmentation which is far more flexible than many competing products, notably Mailchimp.
4. Its reporting features are extensive. For example, Getresponse is clear about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and implementing deliverability statistics for the emails you send out.
5. All Getresponse plans come with a helpful landing page creator that helps A/B testing, which could save you a lot of money.
6. Support is provided in a wide diversity of languages. In addition, you can try out all the Getresponse features free for 30 days without the need to insert your payment details.
1. The drag-and-drop interfaces for building landing pages and forms are awkward and need development.
2. There is no 2-factor authentication at login, which is a downside for security.
3. There is a firm limit of just 500 webinar attendees.
4. No phone support is granted unless you are on the max plan
To get a feeling of what each plan awards, you can sign up for a Free 30-Day Trial without any credit card or payment information.
Work with the features, explore the tool, and see if it’s the right choice for you.
You get access to basic automation, contact tagging, automated follow-ups, 200+ email templates, 150+ landing page designs, and 5000 stock photos in all the plans.
However, advanced features like AutoFunnels, Webinar Funnels, Website Tracking, CRM, etc., are open only to the higher-paid plans.
Getresponse also comes with very cheap and affordable plans to suit your pocket. For example, Getresponse’s introductory pricing starts at $15 a month with free access to send unlimited emails to a limit of only 1,000 subscribers.
The professional plan starts at $99 a month with access to send unlimited emails to over 1,000 subscribers and a max program that allows you to do all you want.
You can check out the image below to get a pricing list.
How To Set Up An Account With GetResponse.
I will not be doing anything technical here, just a very quick workaround to what GetResponse has to offer you when you eventually decide to use their platform.
1. Login To GetResponse.com
The first step is to log on to the GetResponse Official website and sign up with your full name, email and phone number.
You would be demanded to fill in other things like your address and eventually get an email and phone number verification.
TRY IT NOW – Getresponse.com
2. Follow the navbar to activate and do more.
The user interface is straightforward to understand which even a newbie can understand. All you need is to play around with it.
3. Designing a custom landing page with Getresponse.
And finally, for now, I GetResponse allows you to create a custom landing page for your business.
You don’t need to build from scratch because they’re over a thousand unique templates for you to choose from.
GetResponse came through with the assets, heading to provide the features and ease of use that most other email marketing tools fall short of.
We also noted the great automation tools for list management and their resilient and spontaneous automation workflows.
While the editor can be a little fiddly when completing tasks, their templates are responsive and reliable enough to produce something beneficial.
I hope I have convinced you enough, and I know you are ready; a trial will convince you.
GET STARTED – Getresponse.com