Last Updated on
While growing up i never knew that it would be possible to host real times meeting from different location around the world whether they be in the same timezone or not.
It was not until a telecommunication carrier in Africa called MTN displayed a commercial which was centered around the speed of the just newly launched 3G internet service around the world,
This commercial portrayed a few board of directors in a meeting waiting for the boss to arrive and they all became shocked and amazing when he appeared via the computer.
As i always say in my articles, the world is becoming a global village and it is happening quickly.
Now you can send messages to any part of the world with the speed of light, make calls to any part of the world without any restriction of any telephone carrier and even host live meetings in real time without any form of restrictions.
All you just need to do is connect to the internet and that solves the problem.
This leads us to talk on one of the great innovation brought by the internet called Webinars.
With the present epidemic rage in the world now called covid 19.
As at the time of writing this post, so many deaths have been recorded due to the impact of this pandemic and a lot have been said about the high possibility of it being transferable through common human social relationships.
This has therefore led to the health ministry and researchers to enforce the need for social distancing to curb the spread of this deadly virus.
At this major point in time, so many business and industry have been disrupted by this pandemic and this has called for the need for a better and smarter structure in business to enforce seamless cycle at work.
Just in case you are a small business owner and you are seeking expert opinion on building you business here is an article i recommend that you read.
What is a Webinar ?
A webinar means web based seminar, It can also be refereed to as presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the web using a video conferencing software.
Why You Should Make Use of A Webinar Software.
There are so many resources that comes together in building a great business and one of them is the ability to pass information across seamlessly whether you are present there or not, and this is where the use of a webinar software might likely come in place.
Here are some very few highlighted reason why you should use a webinar software in your business today.
1. Seamless work experience.
As a business owner you always want to ensure that everything goes on very smooth without having interruption.
Constant interruption and blockage in your business models makes it lag behind and you get the chance to take that off with the use of a webinar.
2. Enhanced Branding Value.
Throughout each webinar, your attendees are exposed to your brand repeatedly.
With time, your brand becomes increasingly memorable to your target audience.
Afterwards, every time that the attendees think about your industry, niche, or product, your brand is likely to come to mind due to this repeated exposure to these unique brand elements.
3. A Great channel To Get High-Quality Sales Leads.
To help businesses capture important information on attendees, webinar solutions come with an attendee registration form feature.
Each interested attendee is required to enter their contact information in the registration form before they can attend the actual webinar itself.
This leads can be plugged into the brands phone and email marketing channel which can be used of futuristic marketing purpose.
4. Building Trust.
When properly executed, online webinars can be used to build brand loyalty by getting existing and potential custom
ers to connect with the brand/business at a more personal level.
Best Webinar Software For you.
There are over hundreds of custom software’s built for the sole purpose of webinars but i am going to be handpicking some very few and exceptional ones.
I am going to highlight these software’s, their key features and pricing.
1. Easy Webinar.
EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has successfully integrated webinar technology with marketing strategy.
Easy Webinar provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars.
The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Screen-sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available
- WordPress integration
- In-built analytics suite
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
- The Standard pack costs $59 per month which is billed annually at $708.
- The Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month.
- If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Want to try out Easy Webinar then start your trial by clicking the banner.
GetResponse is multi purpose platform an email marketing platform that offers a wide array of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing solution.
It allows you to set up your webinar within three minutes, sometimes even less.
Other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, Landing pages, list segmentation, and more.
- Allows you to customize your webinar URL.
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- Allows you to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
- The Plus plan is the first one that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
- The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 people.
- The Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 people.
However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
To get started with getresponse you can click the banner below.
3. Google Hangout.
Google Hangouts is a completely free solution that easily integrates with the Chrome Browser and Gmail, it was created and presently owned and managed by Google
You can either host a webinar for up to 30 prospects, or stream it on YouTube to invite a larger audience base.
- Completely free of cost.
- The recording is done automatically and uploaded on your YouTube channel right away.
- Allows up to 30 people in the chat.
- Several speakers can speak during the webinar.
- Integrates with YouTube and Chrome.
- No additional software download needed
Zoom is one of the best webinar software platforms available in the market today.
It is entirely cloud-based, and has a user-friendly interface that makes things simpler for its users.
It performs a wide array of activities that make it an asset to any company.
Zoom offers HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options.
Zoom Integrates with Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook, which allows its users to schedule meetings and send emails, seamlessly.
Zoom is a hot spot for everything when it comes to hosting a webinar event.
- Exquisite HD video and audio, along with screens sharing facility.
- There are no one-time fees and it’s free to sign up
- Backup of every meeting in the cloud.
- Allows private and public chats, which lets your viewers communicate during the event without any interruption.
- Provides free access to up to 100 participants and 40 mins limit on group meetings.
- User-friendly and easily navigable dashboard.
- Zoom comes with over four basic pricing plan.
- The free plan offers 40 minutes on the webinar and allows up to 100 participants.
- The Basic paid plan offers every feature along with 1 GB of cloud recording and costs $14.99 per month.
- The Business package which is ideal for is $19.99 per month.
- The Enterprise package, which is best suited for large enterprises, costs $19.99 per month.
WebEx provides some impressive features, such as a host room along with HD video and audio services that can be accessed on multiple devices.
Through Webex webinars, you can hold meetings throughout your organization, offer online and offline training sessions, and provide remote support.
Allows you to host up to 40,000 attendees.
In-built Q&A sessions, polls, and surveys to facilitate audience engagement.
Mobile app included.
The excellent HD video and audio quality.
Integrates with popular marketing tools like Salesforce
The Basic plan costs $13.5 per month for up to 50 participants if billed annually.
The price climbs up as you move on to a higher-tier plan.
LiveStream is owned by video streaming platform called Vimeo.
Livestream is an excellent webinar software platform. However, it primarily caters to big businesses and educational institutes.
Livestream offers unlimited storage and automatically records and stores all your webinar events in the cloud.
You also get access to limitless streaming analytics, the ability to stream to Facebook Live or YouTube, live Q&A and polls, audience chat, and lead generation tools.
Unlimited storage and unlimited viewers.
Allows you to privatize your events.
Private link sharing.
Extensive in-built analytics.
Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube.
Embed the webinar into your website via html code.
- Basic Package costs $75 per month if billed annually.
- Livestream also offers a quote-based Enterprise package that offers additional features.
BigMarker is known as the #1 video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences.
Their live streaming capabilities are where they really excel. You can engage up to 10,000 people at once and create an interactive experience with features like polls, handouts, and live Questions and Answer.
You also get extensive third-party integrations with apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, and more.
BigMarker also allow seamless integrations with payment providers like Stripe make it easy for you to manage transactions.
You can build custom video experiences and embed them right on your website with no coding required.
These landing pages, webinars, and emails all live on your own domain so that you own the customer experience.
- Comes with extensive native integrations with apps like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier.
- Provides a 7-day free trial period.
- HD video and screen sharing.
- You can stream multiple cameras feeds to Facebook & YouTube Live.
- Build custom live video experiences for online events.
- Offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- Deals in 135+ currencies.
BigMarker offers three categories of plan respectively and they are .
- Starter plan – $79.
- Elite Plan – $159.
- Summit – $299.
Livestorm is a strong tool built for efficiency and strong video communications. It can easily be accessed from any device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Livestorm is also focused on customer engagement with activities like polling, Q&A sessions, and the use of up-votes.
- Offers comprehensive, multi-language customer support.
- Offers a freemium plan with essential features.
- Comes with features like a one-click invitation, screen-sharing, the ability to embed registration forms, and more.
- Provides detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, source tracking, and participation report.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- Enables you to use Zapier and integrate with more than 1,000 apps.
Livestorm comes in three separate plans and they are
Meet Basic is a freemium plan and comes with essential features like unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc.
The ‘Meet Premium’ plan costs $31/host per month and allows up to 8 participants.
The ‘Webinar Premium’ plan costs $99/host per month and has a 4-hour limit per webinar.
The Enterprise plan offers features like managing multiple work spaces with unified billing, premium training, and SLA availability.
Here, you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
You can get started by clicking the link
Demio is also one of the best video conferencing tools on the market.
With Demio, it becomes super easy to record your webinar automatically in the cloud.
All the pricing plans offer standard features including advanced webinar setup, 24/7 Chat & Email Support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings and robust analytics.
- Allows extensive customization options to the user.
- Offers in-built analytics.
- Can be easily integrated with any marketing tool.
- Offers powerful tracking options.
- Provides extensive automation.
Demio get you up an running with a 14-day free trial, which allows you to test out all its features.
- The Starter plan starts at $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room.
- $69 for a 150-person room.
- $163 per month for a 500-person room.
Permit me to recommend the best tool for your business type and i am going to be making this recommendation based on flexibility.
It is better to have all the business solution you need in one place so as to be able to manage it seamlessly and one platform that does that is GetResponse.
GetResponse is a complete online marketing solution.
It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited follow-up autoresponders, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation, and CRM to deliver information to your contacts and convert them to paying customers.
Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices, and established relationships with major Internet service providers and email service providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliverability to ensure that your messages get through to your prospective customers.
Other Features include.
1. 300+ industry templates – Looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create eye-popping campaigns for every audience and industry.
Use the intuitive editor to customize your email communications with cool graphics, fonts and formatting, then brand with your company logo and colors.
2. A/B Testing – To ensure you get the best results from your email campaign, test it first! Create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles.
GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best! It takes only minutes and can save you cash − and lost customers!
3. Email Analytics – Make sure every campaign is better than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase.
See the big picture with visual graphs, and get customized reports in your inbox daily.
4. Guaranteed Deliverability – GetResponse applies over 10 years of expert human and automated system monitoring so your email marketing messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders.
From the automated list hygiene, to the established ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your brand – are always protected and compliant.
5. Social media integration – Millions of potential customers are getting their product “buzz” from social networks − and you need to be there! GetResponse puts you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration.
Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons and blogs today!
6. GetResponse mobile apps – Keep your finger on the pulse of your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime.
Add subscribers manually or import from your address book and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your list and your business!
7. Coaching and support – GetResponse expert staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you maximize your email marketing – and your profits.
Whether you’re a team of one or 20, we’ll work with you ever step of the way so you market smarter and faster − without adding staff.
Get in touch via phone, email, or live chat. It’s friendly and it’s free!
8. GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb reliability, and expert support at an affordable price.
Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and is capable of sending up to 1,000,000 messages in a 24-hour period.
The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
Get started with Get response now.
Just so you need other tools and articles to boost your business, here are some other articles i recommend you read.
- How To Boost Your Email Marketing List In 2020
- How To Write A Blog Post That Ranks On Google In 2020
- How To Make Money Blogging In 2020
- How To Start A Blog And Make Money In 2020